This lovely single origin coffee was grown by Reinel Ceron on his farm, El Bomobo, in Pitalito. Pitalito is in the south Huila region of Colombia.
We get notes of fig, almond and red apple with a light caramel finish.
IN THE CUP: FIG / ALMOND / RED APPLE / CARAMEL
- Country: Colombia
- Region: South Hula
- Town: Pitalito
- Farm Owner: Reinel Ceron
- Altitude: 1,700 metres above sea level
- Varietal: Caturra
- Processing: Fully Washed
- 19g in
- 50g out
- in 30 – 35 seconds
- 60g per litre
- Steep for 4 minutes
- Stir and scoop off the crust
- Wait a further minute for grounds to settle
- Either pour slowly without plunging using the lid as a filter or
- Gently push the plunger the bottom and pour slowly.
- ENJOY YOUR COFFEE